fitness Cape Coral
Group Class Coach/1-on-1 Coach
Are you looking to help change people’s lives?
Do you wonder if what you’re doing matters?
At your job, do people run up to you, hug you, and thank you for helping them?
Stop working at an unfulfilling job and come check out our Coaching positions at fitness Cape Coral, the premiere fitness facility in Cape Coral.
WE BELIEVE IN LEADING PEOPLE TOWARD THEIR PERFECT DAY AND EMPOWERING OUR COACHES TO DO MORE OF WHAT THEY LOVE. TO DO GREAT WORK, YOU HAVE TO LOVE WHAT YOU DO.
● 5-15 group classes/wk
● 5-10 Personal Training & Individual Program Design hrs/wk
● Goal Setting Sessions
● Kids Training
●Specialty Programs like, gymnastics, weightlifting, and endurance
Qualifications & Requirements:
● Passion for health and fitness
● Ability to multitask
● Team player
● Basic understanding of social media (facebook, instagram, youtube, etc)
● Strong organization skills and attention to detail
● Excellent communication and customer service skills
● Basic computer skills; Competency in Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Forms and Slides an asset
● CPR Certification
● fitness and/or Nutrition Coaching experience an asset
●Part-time (up to 20 hours per week) with opportunity for full-time dependant on sales growth and team availability.
*Additional hours can be made up in the form of: Group coaching, Personal coaching, Nutrition coaching and Focus program coaching. Coaching will follow Tidal’s coaching contract.
*Dependent on experience and programs coached
● Ongoing training and career development opportunities
● FREE unlimited membership at fitness Cape Coral locations
● Discounts on CFCC merchandise and events
If this position sounds like a fit, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
About fitness Cape Coral:
fitness Cape Coral is one of the largest fitness communities in Florida, with wings of our business in fitness, healthcare, and professional sports.
Our staff foster an inclusive community nurtured by best-in-class coaches devoted to
helping members look, move, and feel better.
fitness Cape Coral’s mission is to have a long-lasting and positive effect on our members lives. We set the bar high in our programming, our coaching and our ability to provide members with THE best hour of their day, every time they set foot in one of our facilities.
Learn more at www.fitnesscapecoral.com